Each 18-piece palette contains pigment-rich, buttery smooth mattes and sparkling metallics encased in a slick case with a mega mirror for easy applications. each shadow has an efficacious and utterly desirable finish - from buttery formulas that allows you to gently blend, for a totally seamless finish, to shimmering shadows that take you effortlessly from deskside-chic to disco-glam. The Editor Palette allows you to easily create a signature, sultry, destination inspired eye look using the collections varied high shine foil shimmers, vivid metallics and statement mattes. For best application, apply the shadow directly to the lid using the ring finger. Using a fluffy blending brush, buff the edges of the shadow out for a soft focus finish to the eye. For best application, apply the shadow directly to the lid using the ring finger. Using a fluffy blending brush, buff the edges of the shadow out for a soft focus finish to the eye. New England Inspired by the colours of New England in the Fall, this palette combines warm rusts with pops of gold and green, echoing the kaleidoscope of colour that can be seen throughout September and October.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.