- ? Sustainable ? - No extra chemicals when removing makeup. This makeup cleansing pad is reusable so it's better for you and the turtles!
- ? Ultrastructural Micro Fabric ? A FOR ALL's pads are made with ultrastructural micro fabric which helps you remove makeup more thoroughly without irritating your skin. If you wear heavy makeup, you can still use the pad to remove them but you could add water cleanser or other types of cleansers to remove makeup without rubbing too hard.
- ? Reusable and Easy ?- First soak the pad with water(Lukewarm water preferably). Second, squeeze the pad gently to remove excess water but make sure the pad is still wet. Third, gently wipe off your makeup. Use your finger to get into the corners and nooks of your face. Fourth, wash your face with water. Finally, wash the used pad with water and soap and hang-dry.
- ? Safe Packaging ? - All pads are packaged in the zip lock bag. Paper bags are more susceptible to contamination so we use zip lock bags to protect the pads.
- ?? Safely Made ?? - A FOR Alls pads are made in a factory that is specialized in cosmetic manufacturing and only produces cosmetic products.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.